CLASSIC TOURBILLON PERPETUAL CALENDAR MANUFACTURE SKU: FC-975N4H6
After the great success of last year’s Perpetual Calendar Tourbillon Manufacture, Frederique Constant launches two new limited editions in stainless steel or 18Krose gold. Both feature a classic navy-blue skeleton dial, offering its wearer a precious glance at the watch’s complex mechanics.
This exclusive watch has been specially created to celebrate the opening of FrederiqueConstant’s new Manufacture building in the watchmaking hub of Plan-les-Ouates in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Dial Color: Skeleton navy blue color dial. Hand polished white hands.
- Case Size (width x length): 42 mm diameter
- Case Material: Polished stainless steel 3-parts case.
- Case Shape: Round
- Case Color: Silver-Tone
- Band: Navy blue alligator strap.
- Clasp Type: Fold Over Clasp with Push Buttons
- Crystal Material: Anti-Reflective Sapphire Convex sapphire crystal. See-through case back.
- Movement #: FC-975 Manufacture caliber, automatic tourbillon & perpetual calendar Perlage & Côtes de Genève decoration on movement. 33 jewels, 38 hours power reserve, 28’800 alt/h. Silicium escapement wheel and anchor.
- Water Resistance: Water-resistant up to 5 ATM
Sku #: FC-975N4H6